I called to make an appointment for warranty evaluation on my keystone 5th wheel. The guy I talked to said they don't do work on RV they didn't sell.

But I could get a work order done but I have to pay for the service. I said it's warranty evaluation. I should not have to pay for it. I'm from Oregon.

I had called earlier and left a message on someone's voicemail. Soon Ashley called me and said she could have Don check the problem. Bring it in 11 - 2 next day. I said I would be there at 11.

We packed up drove over. Desk said Ashley and Don we're at lunch. Ok I'll wait. What choice do I have we are full time and have no place to go.

After an hour I asked again. They said Ashley was sick and going home. Don was too busy and going out of town later today. Not one of the other people could help.

So I wasted 6 hours. Packing up drive over waiting and return home and set up again How ignorant your organization is. It is true your people don't care about anyone who purchased a rig somewhere else. So much for the Keystone support from other dealers.

I'll get it fixed someplace else. Thanks for the abuse.

I spoke to Keystone support in Indiana and they put me in touch with a service center. I guess it's normal for people to be treated badly in the RV business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rv Warranty.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments