2999 Old Hardin Rd, Billings, MT 59101, USA

I just purchased a used travel trailer from Bretz RV in Billings, MT. Once you pay a deposit on a unit the company becomes a dictatorship.

I was told they will not accept checks to pay for a unit but that is only after they gladly accept a (non-refundable) $5,000 check for deposit. I mailed them a check 12 days before pickup and they reluctantly accepted it. An appointment was setup to sign the final paperwork and i was told "do not be late", I stood in the showroom for 20 minutes waiting to do the paperwork then another 10 minutes waiting for the walk through. My time is obviously not important to them.

during the walk through I noticed damage to the left side of the unit that was not disclosed to me before the purchase so I wonder if it happened moving it from the lot to the walk through area. After getting the unit home we discovered there are no keys for the outside storage compartments. Of course before you leave the salesman says "if you need anything call me" so I called and left a message but no return call. The Bretz mission statement is "to build lasting relationships with partners and employees while serving the recreational and travel community.

Our core values are based on honesty, integrity, service to the community and always placing the customer first." In my opinion this mission statement is totally wrong! If you pay cash for a unit from Bretz they no longer care!

They need to look up the meanings of both honesty and integrity or change the statement ti dishonesty and don't care. I will not recommend Bretz to anyone and will never purchase anything more from them.

Comments