4800 Grant Creek Rd, Missoula, MT 59808, USA

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT take your RV to Bretz in Missoula for service.I took my VW in to have the refrigerator fixed.

3 months and $565 later it still was not fixed (I could have bought a new one for that much money). I had quite likely the worst customer experience I've ever had in my life. They never returned phone calls, they kept ordering the wrong parts, and they kept charging me.

To top it off, when I went to pick up the van I had to wait an hour and a half and the old refer was reinstalled incorrectly and the whole van smells like someone smoked a pack of cigarettes in it.IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION TO FIX YOUR RV, TAKE IT!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Bretz Rv And Marine. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bretz Rv And Marine to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bretz Rv And Marine and bretz rv and marine rv repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bretz Rv And Marine?

Comments