4800 Grant Creek Rd, Missoula, MT 59808, USA

Last fall we took our VW camper van to Bretz to repair the refrigerator.They didn't fix it, and charged me over $600 dollars.

I could have bought a new one for that. But ok, fair enough. However, when we got the van back it reeked of tobacco smoke. I took it back and was told by Tom in service that they didn't do it.

I assure you the van had never been smoked in before it went to Bretz. So, it's spring now and I have spent a week and over $400 trying to get rid of the tobacco smoke smell to no avail. I'm afraid they have ruined our van. All I can say is it was a terrible, costly and potentially ruinous affair.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT TAKE YOUR RV TO BRETZ.THEY ARE TERRIBLE.

Review about: Bretz Rv And Marine Rv Repair.

I didn't like: Poor service, Disorganized, Untruthful, Sloppy workmanship.

Had an Experience with Bretz Rv And Marine?

Comments

Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Bretz Rv And Marine - Forced to Buy Bretz Rv And Marine "My wife (Cari) and I (Duane) wanted to purchase a boat from Bretz RV in Missoula. After consulting with a salesman (Scotty), I sat down with (Mike) and signed paperwork..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more